- Go to your iPhone or iPad's Settings > scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords > Add Account.
Note: If you're on iOS 10, go to Mail > Accounts >Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your Office 365, Exchange, or Outlook.com email address and a description of your account. Tap Next.
Tap Sign In.
Note: Tap Configure manually if you need to enter server settings.
- Enter the password associated with your email account. Tap Sign in or Next.
- The Mail app may request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
- Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device and tap Save. You're done!
Set up email using the iOS Mail app Print
Created by: Danny Wong
Modified on: Tue, 15 Oct, 2019 at 8:51 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.