Installing Elementor Pro
Congratulations on signing up for Elementor Pro. This guide walks you through the entire process of installing and activating Elementor Pro on your WordPress site.
- After purchasing Elementor Pro, go to my.elementor.com
- Login with the details you received in the email after purchase
- After the login, you will reach the 'My Account' page. Click on the Download Plugin button in the lower My Account section and download the .zip file to your desktop
- Head over to your site, to the WordPress dashboard, and click on Plugins > Add New. Choose the zip file you have just downloaded. Click on install and activate
- On the top of your site's dashboard, you should get a message telling you to activate your license key.
Connect & Activate your license key
After installing Elementor Pro, you need to activate your license. To activate your license key, and get automatic updates, go to Elementor > License. Click Connect & Activate
You'll be redirected to log in to your account. Click Connect. After you log in, your license will be activated automatically.
When building a website using a local machine, Elementor Pro doesn't register as an install, meaning you can install Elementor Pro on your local machine and on your online website at the same time. This works on .local, .dev, and .test
If the license key was installed correctly, the message on the top of your dashboard should disappear.
If you get an "Invalid redirect URI. Try to reconnect" error, or any similar "Error Occurred" message, when attempting to activate Pro, please go to Settings > General and check the URLs that are listed there as your WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL). Both URLs should be exactly the same. If they are different, you can get this error.
If you are still having issues with activating your license key, check to see you haven't copied any spaces or other characters.
For any other issues contact our support by using the form on the support page.